Sunday, April 22, 2007

What a Rush

What a rush today was. I rushed to get in the shower, I rushed to get to church, I think I might have rushed one of the songs and I rushed to leave church early so that Michelle could rush to class.

The morning seemed so rushed.

It will be nice to relax for a little while this afternoon and evening, just Michelle and myself. I think I might even sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather and a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Hmmmm.... Now that is how to relax.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Mmmm, I hope you left some ice cream for me!

agapetos said...

Hi David! I tried commenting earlier this week, but I've had trouble .... so registered .... and it seems to have helped!

I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed watching you worship with your guitar on Sunday! I wasn't feeling well, so was sitting down, and could see you through the people standing in front of me, and your energy and enthusiasm in worship was neat to see!

Michelle said...

Time for an update, dear!

agapetos said...

Thanks for the sod advice!!
Do you have any idea when you'll be laying yours? I guess you have a *tad* more prep work to do then we do!

Yup, I've been watching for new entry for a long time .... I need some reading material!